South Africa – The Ultimate Holiday
₹180000 per person
South Africa is the southernmost country in Africa and is bordered by Namibia to the northwest, by Botswana and Zimbabwe to the north, and by Mozambique and Swaziland to the northeast and east. Lesotho, an independent country, is an enclave in the eastern part of the republic, entirely surrounded by South African territory. With over 60 million people, South Africa is the world’s 24th-most populous nation and covers an area of 1,221,037 square kilometres (471,445 square miles).
South Africa is a biodiversity hotspot with unique biomes, plant and animal life. The country has 12 official languages including Afrikaans, English, Ndebele, Sepedi, Sesotho, Setswana, South African Sign Language, Swazi, Tshivenda, Xhosa, Xitsonga and Zulu.
Famed for its amazing wildlife and landscapes, superb local cuisine, warm hospitality and great weather, it’s easy to understand why tourism is so big in South Africa.
South Africa is a diverse and captivating destination that offers something for everyone. Whether you want to experience wildlife, culture, history, or adventure, you will find it in this rainbow nation. You can explore the stunning landscapes of the Garden Route, the Cape Peninsula, and the Drakensberg Mountains, or discover the vibrant cities of Cape Town, Johannesburg, and Durban, with their museums, markets, and nightlife. You can also indulge in the world-class wines and cuisine of the Cape Winelands, or learn about the struggles and triumphs of the anti-apartheid movement at the Robben Island and Apartheid Museum. And of course, you can witness the majestic animals of the Big Five and more at the Kruger National Park and other safari destinations.
South Africa is worth visiting for its diversity alone. Each region has its own distinct personality and culture, offering a captivating blend of cosmopolitan cities, enthralling wildlife, rich history and remote wilderness.
This carefully crafted tour, organized by The Vacation Studio will be taking you across Cape Town, George, Oudtshoorn, Sun City and Johannesburg. The Cape Peninsular Tour, Penguin Colony Visit, Table Mountain trip, Mossel Bay, Ostrich Farm Visit, Suncity, Pilanesberg National Park, Johannesburg city tour, and even a visit to Mr. Nelson Mandela’s House is covered in this curated itinerary.
Tour Duration9 Nights / 10 Days
Best SeasonAll 12 Months
Cities CoveredCape Town, George, Oudtshoorn, Sun City, Johannesburg
Tour CategoryTVS Classic
DAY 1 – Arrive At Suncity
DAY 2 – Explore Sun City
DAY 3 – Pilanesberg National Park
DAY 4 – Fly To Knysna
DAY 5 – Explore Knysna
DAY 6 – Proceed to Ostrich Capital of the world
DAY 7 – Proceed To Cape Town
DAY 8 – Explore Cape Town
DAY 9 –Day Tour - The Scenic Cape Peninsula
DAY 10 – Departure
- 2 Nights' Accommodation in Sun City at Soho Hotel or similar
- 1 Night Accommodation in Pilanesberg at Bakubung Bush Lodge or similar
- 2 Nights' Accommodation in Knysna at Blackwaters River Lodge or similar
- 1 Night Accommodation in Oudtshoorn at Turnberry Boutique Hotel or similar
- 3 Nights' Accommodation in Cape Town at Cresta Grande or similar
- Daily Breakfast (Except on Day of Arrival)
- Dinner at Pilanesberg
- Private Transfers Throughout the tour
- English-speaking driver cum guide
- Complimentary Access to Valley of the waves
- Afternoon Game Drive in Pilanesberg
- Entrance with standard scheduled guided tour at Cango Wildlife Ranch, Cango
- Caves and Safari Ostrich Farm
- John Benn Sunset Cruise and Tsitsikamma National Park entrance
- Return Table Mountain cableway tickets
- Entrance to Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve and Cape Point, Boulders Beach Penguins and Seal Island Cruise
- International & Domestic Airfare
- GST 5% on Final Billing
- TCS 5% or 20% based on Govt. Norms
- Optional Tours & Transfers if any
- Australia Tourist Visa Charges
- Travel & Personal Insurance Cost (Mandatory for Travel to South Africa) Gratuities
- Visa Charges
- Meals during the tour
- Services of Guide
- Entrance Fees for Monument, Temple & Museums, National Parks if any
- Any kind of drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated) & Meals other than specified Any expense incurred or loss caused by reasons beyond our control such as bad weather, natural Calamities (landslides, floods), flight delays / rescheduling / cancellations, any accidents / medical evacuations, riots/strikes/war etc. (borne by the You, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any expenses incurred on extra transport, apart from the ones covered in the package
- Medical & Travel insurance/ RTPCR/ RAT Test cost
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, Room heater, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, & porterage. Mini bar
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide Charges & tips
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Tour Package Inclusions”