Nepal – A Spectacular Tour
₹36900 per person
Nepal is an enchanting kingdom, nestled in the Himalayas between China and India. For a small territory, the country boasts an uncommonly diverse terrain, including eight of the world’s top 10 highest mountains. Nepali folklore is often illustrated in dance and music and the people are open to sharing their traditions. Although tourism is steadily increasing, Nepal’s remote location has kept the culture widely unaffected from outside influences.
Nepal is a country of highly diverse and rich geography, culture, and religions. The mountainous north has eight of the world’s ten highest mountains, including the highest, Sagarmatha, known in English as Mount Everest. The fertile and humid south is heavily urbanized. It contains over 240 peaks more than 20,000 ft (6,096 meters) above sea level.
In this ‘7 days tour’, you will get to enjoy the most significant parts of the nation – Kathmandu – the culture capital, Chitwan – heaven for wildlife enthusiasts, Pokhara – a scenic beauty.
Tour Duration6 Nights / 7 Days
Best SeasonAll 12 Months of the Year
Cities CoveredKathmandu, Chitwan, Pokhara
- 02 Nights’ accommodation at Kathmandu Hotel
- 02 Nights’ accommodation at Pokhara Hotel
- 02 Nights’ accommodation at Chitwan Hotel
- Daily Breakfast & Dinners
- Chitwan Activities (Elephant back safari, Canoe trip, Tharu culture, Jungle walk, Elephant breeding center)
- Chitwan National Park fees
- 01 Liter mineral water per day
- Arrival and departure transfer with assistance by A/C Vehicle
- All sightseeing and excursions as mentioned in the itinerary.
- All transfers & sightseeing by Private AC Vehicle
- Round trip transportation for Kathmandu - Pokhara - Chitwan - Kathmandu private AC vehicle
- Vehicles are not to be at disposal and are available as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
- All current Nepal government taxes
- 5% GST
- Optional Tours, Adventure Sports & Transfers if any
- Insurance Cost
- Meals during the tour / Services of Guide
- Entrance Fees for Monument& Museums, National Parks etc
- Any kind of drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated) & Meals other than specified
- Any expense incurred or loss caused by reasons beyond our control such as bad weather, natural calamities (landslides, floods), flight delays / rescheduling / cancellations, any accidents / medical evacuations, riots/strikes/war etc. (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any expenses incurred on extra transport, apart from the ones covered in the package
- Medical & Travel insurance/ RTPCR/ RAT Test cost
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, Room heater, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, & porterage. Mini bar
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.