Fethiye, the Adventurous Edge of Turkey
₹42000 per person
Welcome to the Southern region of Turkey, where this amazing land meets the Mediterranean Sea! This itinerary takes you to Fethiye, one of the most fun-filled, scenic and activity-oriented city! A vacation to Fethiye is the best way to unwind and rejuvenate oneself.
In this tour you will enjoy 7 days in Fethiye, along with jeep safari and the blue voyage around some of the finest bays in the Aegean Sea regions. Swim, snorkel, catch the sun and enjoy the relaxing time with crew and friends on board a gullet, take a horseback riding or sea kayaking. This special hand-crafted holiday will ensure that you get enticed with fun, excitement, and discovery of Fethiye.
6 Nights / 7 Days
Tour Duration6 Nights / 7 Days
Best SeasonApril to November
Tour CategoryTVS Exclusive
Day 1 - Turkey - Arrival
Welcome to Turkey! The Vacation Studio’s representative will meet and greet you at the Dalaman airport, you will then be provided with vehicle for transfer to your designated hotel in Fethiye (45 KM / 45 Minutes to 1 Hour). Or if we find better deal for your flight into Pamukkale, you will be provided meet and greet services at the Pamukkale Airport, then transfer to your designated hotel in Fethiye (76 KM / 1.5 Hours). The rest of the day is yours to enjoy, party and explore the beauty of Fethiye at night.
Day 2 - Fethiye – Explore Islands by Boat Cruise
After sumptuous breakfast, today we depart from Fethiye Harbor for a relaxing day exploring 4 to 6 of the picturesque bays and islands in the Gulf of Fethiye. We stop at Flat Island, an ideal place for children and inexperienced swimmers as the sea is very shallow here at this small beach. We cruise to Cleopatra's Bath where you may explore the area around the boat or the bath house itself. At Dock Yard Island you can see the ruins of this important antique dockyard, unfortunately destroyed by an earthquake in 1957. This trip is all about sunbathing, swimming, relaxing and enjoying a nice meal! After the boat trip, we return to our hotel.
Day 3 - Fethiye – Full Day SUV Safari
After the breakfast we will depart on an SUV jeep for an exciting day. First stop is the archaeological site of Tlos, situated on a steep hill, hence tough to reach, yet it offers an t excellent photo opportunity to takes photos from the ground. We can see an Ottoman Castle on the top, Lycian rock graves and a Roman theatre. Afterwards, we visit the trout farm of Yakapark and the hidden canyon of Saklikent. You can wade through this wonderful gorge in fresh jade-colored spring water, slowly climbing to a waterfall. After lunch, we drive to Xanthos, the capital of the Lycians and to Patara, the longest sand beach of Turkey where we dive in the turquoise sea for once in a lifetime swimming experience! Around late evening, we will be back in Fethiye.
Day 4 - Fethiye – Day Free at Leisure
The day is yours. You don't have to wake up early, enjoy the sunshine and take in the views and natural magnificent beach & crystal-clear sea and explore the city, shop in the local markets, relax on the beach or enjoy one of the many day trips you can choose. These include Aqua Park, river rafting, paintball, diving or snorkeling (By direct payment, on your own), fishing tours and many more.
Day 5 - Fethiye - Sea Kayaking on the Mediterranean
After breakfast, we will go to Kayaking on the Mediterranean's turquoise blue waters of the Kekova region. Here, the ancient Lycians and later the Romans built a whole city on the main island that extends like a breakwater in front of the villages of Kale (Simena) and Ucagiz. Visit the Lycian rock graves and tombs, the half sunken Roman baths, the old port, the Byzantine church and the Lycian Roman houses! Our trip starts in the charming little village of Kas where we get onto a minibus to the sea kayak base in Ucagiz. After an introduction to basic kayaking, we start our discovery of intriguing ruins. We observe shy rock crabs, paddle by the sunken city, walk up to the Byzantine -Ottoman Castle on Simena and have the time of our lives! After the tour, transfer back to your hotel.
Day 6 - Fethiye - Horse Riding – Kayakoy or Ölüdeniz
After breakfast, we head to this Greek village called Kayakoy was evacuated during the Greek-Turkish war of 1919- 1923 and after the earthquake of 1957, the town got completely deserted. The area has been designated as an archaeological site. There is now a spectacular path in this on a hill settled town which we will discover by horse as well as the nearby forest and the new village. Mountain Ölüdeniz Tour (another choice) has an unforgettable and astonishing view of the Blue Lagoon from the top of the mountains. You will arrive here, after an hour of journey among a peaceful forest.
Day 7 - Fethiye - Time to say Bye to Turkey
Today enjoy breakfast at your hotel, we then depart for the Airport for our domestic flight and then head back home. We hope this was a memorable tour for you and looking forward to seeing you again on another tour of ours. Thank you for joining us.
Leave a Reply
- Arrival transfer from Dalaman Airport
- 6 nights hotel or Resort accommodation in Fethiye
- All-inclusive meals, alcohol, and soft drinks
- Guided 12 Islands Boat Cruise Tour (sharing)
- Guided Jeep Safari Tour
- Guided Sea Kayaking in Kas/Kekova
- Guided Horse Riding in Kayakoy/Oludeniz
- All entrance fees mentioned as per the itinerary
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking Vehicle
- Professional English-speaking tour guides
- Departure transfer to Dalaman Airport
- Hotel Room Taxes
- GST 5% on Final Billing
- Optional Tours & Transfers if any
- Visa & Insurance Cost
- Meals during the tour / Services of Guide
- Entrance Fees for Monument, Temple & Museums, National Parks
- Any kind of drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated) & Meals other than specified
- Any expense incurred or loss caused by reasons beyond our control such as bad weather, natural calamities (landslides, floods), flight delays / rescheduling / cancellations, any accidents / medical evacuations, riots/strikes/war (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Tour Package Inclusions.”
- Medical & Travel insurance/ RTPCR/ RAT Test cost
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, Room heater, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, & Mini bar
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the
- Guide Charges & tips
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to